Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Overambitious me

I was this little seed,
planted amongst the weed.
Filled with bundle of excitement,
to spring up and breathe.


Lately I did realize,
that the sun is yet to rise.
Waited quietly for the star,
help sparkle my way to soar.


Finally it was the day,
sun let his shy at bay.
My heart filled with love,
to see my chimera above.


But then the earth about dried.
With no water around I sighed.
None to push me up from soil's clutch,
to feel the wind's gentle touch.


Finally there was water plethora
and farm filled with sun's aura,
but I had no guts to dream again.
To dream, that I will live again.

2 comments:

  1. That was cool.. nice one. I was imagining the seed as i was reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! The next one comes with little modification and hope. I think you will like that better.

    ReplyDelete